Using and Getting around our site.
Folk art, antiques, and outsider art
Welcome to our site. We have tried to construct it in a way that would be easy to use. Here are some tips and hints. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know. When you leave this page, we suggest you go back to the Home Page and Bookmark it. That way it will be quick and easy to find us in for a return visit.
- The Home Page is your starting and reference area. It has links to the main sections. We suggest you take a minute or two and read ABOUT US and DOING BUSINESS.
At the bottom of each page, we have a TOOL BAR. This row of links gives you a quick and easy way to get around the site. There are links to major sections: back to the home page, to the E-mail form, to the top of the page you are on, inventory, how to order, and to the contents page. If you go down to the bottom of this page now you will find it here also.
- The CONTENTS page link also gives you another way to get around the site. Here is a listing of the different pages and sections with direct links, for quick access to each one.
- The WHAT'S NEW section keeps you informed of changes and additions, like new inventory, articles, and resource listings. When you come back for future visits this is a good place to start. It also tells you what we have planned COMING UP.
- An E-MAIL form is on the site. It's simple to use, and you can send us a message from there. Please include your own name, phone, and e-mail address when doing so.
You can also register for updates to the site, including specific inventory pages.
- Thanks for coming. After going back to the Home Page now, it can easily be bookmarked. That way it will be quick and easy to find us for a return visit.
Artisans: Matt Lippa or Elizabeth Schaaf
(256) 886-2809 (9AM - 5PM Central Time Only please.)
Copyright © Artisans. All Rights Reserved.